onsdag den 18. marts 2009

My day

It is such a wonderful day today and I want to share it with you. I made this cute easter bunny by looking at the "Love bird tutorial" at Mollychicken's blog. I thank you, Lynn Roberts, for your beautiful designs that inspires me so.

Spring is everywhere in the garden now, and I love it!

This is where I had my lunch. Enjoyed the sun and my day off...

I snook into the neighbours garden and took a picture of his lovely flowers. Don't know what they are called in English - in Danish their name is "Dortea-liljer" (Dortea lilies).

These are the freckels that will cover my nose and cheeks after a few days in the sun.

A glimpse of my day - hope you liked it. Feel free to leave a comment. It makes me so happy to hear from you.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar